Monday, April 24, 2017

Welcome to my blog!

Hello, world! I am so excited to be writing my very first blog post!!

Let's get to know each other, shall we? I have been a teacher for 15 years... but it's almost been a year since I've been a teacher! At the end of the 2015-16 school year, my family and I up and moved 900 miles away. To ease the pain of this transition, I took the year off to help everyone settle in. It's been amazing, but I've started the job hunt for next school year and I have to honestly say I'm very excited at the idea of little ones calling me "Miss" again all day long! There will definitely be things I miss, but that's for another post!

I began my store on Teachers Pay Teachers in October 2015. That month I made 90 cents. That's right. No dollar sign needed, folks. But I worked hard to grow my store and not only do I now make more than a dollar each month, I hopefully help a lot of YOU out in the classroom! I love creating and posting products and I've enjoyed having some extra time to do those things this school year.

Blogging is something that has been on my "to do" list for a long time (and to say that I can actually cross something off on that list is a major accomplishment for me- ha!). In the coming months I hope to document my job hunt, re-entry into the classroom and activities with my new group of students! Thanks for joining me on this journey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to School SALE!

Who doesn't love a good sale?! TPT is having their Back to School sale the next two days and I will be participating- both as a seller...